Seahorse Bay Beach Villa, Halikouna, south-west Corfu -
From £2,000 (2,400 euros) per week
Set above a small, virtually private bay, in an unrivalled location, this is the ultimate relaxing seaside home, fully equipped with everything for the perfect family holiday - including a sun deck extending out towards the sea - perfect for watching the sunset! The area is peaceful, yet with a wonderful restaurant only a short walk, and shops a 10 minute drive away. Just a couple of minutes away is the 4 km sandy beach – ideal for those early morning walks (or jogs!).
- First Floor - 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Ground floor - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Comfortable living room with doors to patio and garden
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area, with views out to sea
- Outside dining area with two BBQs
- Satellite TV, Bluray / DVD player and DVD selection
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Speaker
- Dishwasher, washing machine
- Microwave, ceramic hob, oven
- Toaster, coffee grinder and machine, nutribullet
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Safe, hairdryers, iron and ironing board
- All linens provided (including beach/pool towels)
- Maid service/pool cleaning twice per week
- Bath robes and slippers
Garden and Swimming Pool
- Gated, walled garden, with parking outside the gates
- Swimming pool - 8m x 5m. (Please note, the pool is not closed off from the garden)
- Sun deck extending out towards the sea, perfect for sunset watching and/or yoga!
The area of Halikouna and Lake Korission is one of Corfu's main conservation areas and is renowned for its tranquil atmosphere and great beach. A few villas have been built here in the last few years, but mainly it remains a 'hidden gem' with just the sandy bays, natural surroundings and small tavernas by the beach.
- Corfu Town - 40 km
- Airport - 40 km
- Ferry ports - 18 km and 40 km
- Nearest shopping - 3 km
- Nearest restaurant - 200 m
Have a look at some reviews on Homeaway and Tripadvisor
- Peaceful and stunning
A glorious holiday in a tranquil setting. The villa is spacious and well decorated. I would definitely visit again. Thank you.
- The most beautiful vacation home I have ever stayed in
I went to Corfu for a vacation with my adult daughters and one of their boyfriends. None of us had been to Greece and we wanted to stay in the less touristy part of the island. The Seahorse Villa was everything we wanted and more. It's secluded, spacious, the view is magnificent, the pool has spring water, the bedrooms are light and airy.
- A fantastic location in a great house
Villa Seahorse is a wonderful house, with much space and good quality interiors. You will find there anything you need for your holidays. The location of the house is fantastic, the views and sunsets - dramatically great!!
- Solitude and sea at Seahorse Villa
What a perfect description!
- We would definitely recommend this house to friends
Booking was very easy and when we asked for information, we received an answer instantly! We stayed at the villa for a week and were overwhelmed by the beautiful view from the terrace. At night, you can sit in the jacuzzi and watch the stars. Everything was very clean and well maintained. A few hundred metres down the road you have a fantastic beach where you can visit a bar right on the beach and watch the sunset. We would certainly recommend this house to friends.
website designed and maintained
by Hereford Web Design